Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

This last weekend was Halloween.  Unfortunately Taylor had to work all weekend.  Since he was working, I stayed with Lauren until Saturday.  Friday afternoon we got all dressed up for practice.  Scott was Dracula and played the part so well! Jeff and Owen were Mario and Luigi and were hilarious! Me and Lauren dressed up as cowgirls for workout.  Later that night, the annual Howl Halloween Dance took place.  Me and Taylor love watching the crazy Jersey Shore.  So, I decided to be Snooki from the Jersey Shore.  I got into full character!  Bronzer, dark makeup, big hair poof, black dress, and heels galore.  It was so much fun dancing with my girls and not having a care in the world! Made for one tired Saturday though!

This video link showcases why exactly i love my team and coaches!!  We always have each other to laugh with!









2 comments:

  1. hot! Love it, you are even pocket sized!

    but.... as for my critique...put on some serious weight, get a jwow to be your wing man, and poof your hair at least 4 inches higher....then you would have made a PERFECT snooki!

    love theblog, i will remember to stalk it regularly!

    ReplyDelete