Friday, June 10, 2011

Graduation, New York, And A Baby :)

Sorry I havent been up to date on this thing lately!! Life has been crazy in our little household!  I graduated from SUU in May with  a degree in Family Services, which is basically a social work degree. Graduation was a ton of fun, but at this point in time i was fighting off morning sickness!!! I found out in April that Taylor and I are expecting a baby.  I was really sick in April and May but have been so much better lately! I am due December 11th.  We might be able to find out the sex Monday, so i will be sure to get back on here and let all of you know!! :)




Tay is currently in the hiring process for the Border Patrol.  We should find out in the next month if he is hired because the academy for the border patrol starts in August.  However, if he is hired he will be in New Mexico for four months training, and i will either be in Las Vegas or St G by my lonesome! We would move sometime in late november to wherever he is stationed, just in time for our baby to be born in early December. Yikes!! But everything always has a way of working out and i know this holds true when it comes to Tay and I.

After graduation we went to New York.  It was a ton of fun, but definitely overwhelming.  I think i can only handle a week! It didnt help i was trying not to puke the whole time!
Some of my favorite things of New York:
1. The Pizza------ holy crap!
2. Being able to walk anywhere
3. YANKEE GAME- was my absolute favorite part of the trip.  The atmosphere in Yankee Stadium is so much fun and Tay was just over the moon.  It felt really good to make him so happy at this game!
4. The food in general was great!
5. Central Park
6. The Tiffany and Co Store- any girls favorite place!! 
7. We were able to get dinner with one of Taylor's cousins. It was great getting to meet him and Tay hadnt seen him in many years :) There is a picture of them somewhere below!
.
























1 comment:

  1. Awe I love it!! Except I don't love that by the end of the year the two of us will be moving in opposite directions :( Love you though, you're gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete