Friday, July 8, 2011

As of late :)

This summer has been great so far, but its so freaking hot! I usually dont mind the heat at all, but being pregnant changes that! I feel like my internal cooling system just got thrown out the window! I am now almost 18 weeks so this pregnancy is just chugging along :) We went to Disneyland last weekend with Taylor's family, and it was definitely a different experience being pregnant. Next time i go to disneyland i will have a baby with me, crazy! :) I dont like taking pictures of myself pregnant, not that i dont think being pregnant is a beautiful thing.  I just am getting used to having a mom body and not a gymnast body:)  I have had some requests for a belly picture so ill post one :) here are a couple pictures of disney as well.



 


WE ALSO FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE BOY:)

Here is a picture of his face from our sonogram yesterday.  I have another ultrasound appointment in two weeks and will post more then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment