Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20 weeks :)

Well i have officially reached my 20 weeks halfway point of my pregancy!! WOOHOO! I finally gave in and took a couple recent belly pics... here ya go!


I know im not huge, but i feel it!!!!  :) Here are things i have noticed about my pregnancy so far:

1. Everyone tells me about how much they loved food when they were pregnant... uhm can i jump on that bandwagon please! I am the complete opposite. Nothing ever sounds good or appetizing. Im still waiting for that little prego side effect to kick in :)
2. I have been able to feel the baby move for a little while, and he is one hyper fella. He also hates it when i sneeze.... weird! If i sneeze, he has a little moving freak out haha. 
3. I had my first pregnancy emotional breakdown today..... FOR NO REASON. LITERALLY.  My poor husband, he must think he is living with a crazy person.
4. We are not 100 percent set on a name yet but our front runner is Ryder James Pendley.

Since we have moved i was able to bring up my dog Max (aka Maxwell or Maximus) and if you know me, you know he is my world.  I cant tell you how nice it is to have him. I love seeing his little wagging tail when i get home... LOVE LOVE LOVE :) Heavenly Father definitely made Max as a natural anti depressant for this woman! :)

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Adorable. Period. :) Can't wait for little Mr. Man to get here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete