Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Meet of the Year (at Utah State)

It was definitely nice to get back into the competition scene!!  It is what i love about gymnastics.  The butterflies, nerves, and adrenaline make gymnastics worth while.  Working hard all presason is tough, but we get to relish the joy of competing in Spring.  We had a great first meet of the year, and i am so excited to keep the year going!!! We beat Utah State, and are going against UCLA next week at home.  I just want to say thanks to Bob, Tracie, and the Garcias for coming and supporting!! It means the world to us to have fans like you guys!! :)  I am also so proud of my team.  We have come leaps and bounds since August.  We are sticking together in every routine.  I know they have my back, and i have theirs.  I love you guys!!

Here is a video of us having some Pre Meet fun in the locker room.  Im calling this one the game plan!

Pictures from the Utah State Weekend :)























No comments:

Post a Comment