Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sacramento State

We competed against the Sacrament Hornets last night.  Once again we had an absolutely amazing crowd!!  Our fans never disappoint. We are so thankful for all of our fans, and the sheer energy they bring.  We couldnt do what we do, without our fans. We had a new season best score with a 195.75!  We beat the hornets and are still on a winning streak!woohoo!!  On my floor routine, i felt my ulnar nerve (in my elbow) pinch unfortunately i will be out for a couple of meets. I have a doctors appointment monday to see how they want to treat it.  I will try and update about what they say and everything.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend and keeps truckin along... as Dori said in Little Nemo, just keep swimming!  love you all :)






No comments:

Post a Comment